Where does he stand?
Check out our special feature and National Journals series of stories to learn where the candidates stand on the economy, health care, Iraq and other important issues.
- Complete coverage of both parties' conventions from National Journal's Convention Daily.
Video: The Speeches
- On The Issues
- A 10-part series looking at both candidates' policy records and proposals concerning the major issues in the race.
Interactive Graphic: Where They Stand
- From The Trail
- NBC/National Journal embed reporters on both campaigns observe the race from the ground level.
- The Battleground States
- National Journal's in-depth look look at the swing states that will likely decide the election.
This week: Minnesota: GOP Convention State
- Promises, Promises
- Search a comprehensive, updated directory of McCain's and Obama's campaign pledges so far.
More Coverage: Promises To Keep
- Justice In The Balance
- The Supreme Court is closely divided now, but that could change if John McCain or Barack Obama gets his way.
Obama's potential nominees
McCain's potential nominees
- Vote Ratings
- Since 1981, National Journal's annual vote ratings have defined where members of Congress stand ideologically.
More Coverage: Obama: Most Liberal Senator In 2007
- Guided By Voices
- Meet the candidates' closest campaign and policy advisers -- the people who will shape the next administration.
Obama's Inner Circle
The McCain Squadron